Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 4, 5 & 6

Sunday:

I bought these about 3 years ago. They were kind of a splurge. Matt said I HAD to have them!

Yesterday I wore them to church with a red and black wrap dress and black stockings.

        Christian Louboutin ~ 6" heel


After church I changed into some denim capris and tank top and these neutral espadrilles to go to lunch, do some grocery shopping and catch a movie. I got these last summer and they're pretty much a favorite spring/summer shoe. They go with everything!

           JustFab ~ 4 1/2" wedge

Monday:

I had tickets to the Rangers game tonight, what else would I wear??
...ok so I have been known to wear a heel to the game, but only a wedge! :P
Anyway, tonight I wore my hand painted Rangers Toms. These are working on their 3rd season...they've seen a few games.

                          Toms


No comments: