Thursday, February 5, 2015

January in Pictures

Starting something new this year, we'll see if I can keep up or not.  Each month, I'll share a few pics I thought were funny or important to take at the time, and reflect a little about what's going on in my life that month.

Me and Studhubs at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve.  We attended a casual party at Pam & Don's house this year.  Great time, great people.  So blessed!...


 Gotta have black-eyed peas (good luck), cabbage (money), and of course champagne on New Years Day!...


 Mable Peabody's Beauty Parlor and Chainsaw Repair!  I just thought this sign was funny, but it's an actual place.  I didn't go inside, just took a picture...


 Did a little moonlight bowling on a date night with my Studhubs.  I won! ...although I admit he did smoke me at pool while we waited for a lane. >.<


A yummy White Chicken Pesto Pizza I made for dinner this month.  YUM!  Click here for the recipe....

Donned my lucky Cowboys fuzzy socks for playoff game day against Green Bay...they didn't help this time... :-(



I may have gotten a little excited with my counter paint.  Not only did I do the bathroom, I redid this old nightstand I have had for like 20 years!...


I usually work from home, but had to actually go in to the office for an entire week last month.  This is why I HATE having to do so...


The bag I carried all month, feeling' fancy...


Cocktail time!!  My Texas / Margarita Martini ~ Double yum!!


Big mouth burger!  I couldn't even get this in  my big mouth, and then it all slid apart anyway and I ended up eating it in pieces with my fingers.  LOL...


I promise you won't have to hear about my bathroom anymore after this post.  I'm just so proud of my transformation :) ...


Fluffernutter cake...check out Sally's Baking Addiction for more awesomeness...

Fender bender :-(  The other guy was at fault, it's still a P.I.T.A. and makes me sad...



Tried to recreate the Ultimate Inside-Out grilled Cheese Sandwich for lunch on day.  NAILED IT! :P ...


I live right next to this train track and NEVER get stuck. UGH...


My GNO creation, repurposed window.  I love it! :) ...


Elvis serenading us as we shopped at Kroger and promoting for the North Texas Food Bank...


Girls night pic, me and my beautiful friend Laura.


Stay tuned for my exciting stuff for February...NOT!  But please check back anyway! ;-)


Hugs,

Trish

1 comment:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

That sandwich! I love grilled cheese. Apparently I make a really good one. That's what J & O say. Ok so I can't wait for Tuesday! I need to find a recipe!!! XO