Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday Blog Hop

What I'm loving these days...

God ~ I know he has me right where he wants me.  I can honestly say that I have nothing to complain about, and really haven't for a while.  That's not to say that life is always rosy, or that I never face struggle or disappointment, but I feel VERY blessed every day that I have an amazing man in my life. We have beautiful, healthy children.  We have stable jobs, a roof over our head and food on our table.  We have an amazing church family and support system and are able to at least save up a little and do things we want to do.

My new Kindle ~ My Studhubs got me a Kindle for Christmas and I have been putting it to some good use.  I've always been an anti-ebook person.  I thought I liked reading a real book in my hands and I always tend to read in spurts, but here lately I've been reading a LOT!  My Kindle has a light so I don't have to bug hubby while he's sleeping, and I've already read 6 books just since January1st!  Plus I've recently discovered Book Bub and I get an email everyday for cheap, or even FREE reads!  I found a books I've actually been looking for, for the past 6 months on there recently and read it for FREE! :)

Speaking of my Studhubs ~ I am still a newlywed!  We got married just 4 months ago and I have to say, the second time around is SOOO much better!  It truly feels like we are partners in life.  We talk about stuff, and say "I love you" every day and kiss each other goodnight.  We laugh at each other, and ourselves, and are just now starting to get to the point of finding the things that annoy each other.  He does tend to get frustrated/exasperated with me from time to time.  But I am still loving every minute of it, he's AWESOME in my book and even getting on each others nerves is a blessing.  God is Good.


Girls Night ~ We recently started out a regular monthly girls night with some friends I've known for years but don't always get to see frequently.  It's been a lot of fun, and something to look forward to!  We've gone for dinner, out painting, and next week are having a Pinterest Party, I can't wait.  As much as I LOVE my man, I always love getting to catch up with the girls!


My new bathroom ~ Having a man around the house has allowed me to start doing some updates on my boring old home.  I don't know why I started with the master bathroom, maybe because it's a smaller space and I could do it inexpensively.  But I feel all fancy in there now! :)




Gotham ~ I've never really been much of a comic fan before, like seriously I hadn't even seen an Avengers movie until last year.  But Studhubs is old school, I'm learning, and I'm really enjoying the new Gotham series that came out this past fall.


Cooking ~ I've been cooking dinner at home a lot lately.  I try to test out a new recipe or dish at least every week.  Last year I challenged myself to make a pie a month, and I really enjoy creating a good meal for my family, and enjoying it together.  I've always liked to cook, but had gotten out of the habit for a while.  The quality of our meals is much better these days and WAYYYY cheaper.



Shoes ~ I mean duhhhh.  I've always loved shoes!  What girl doesn't?  The higher the better.  Who didn't expect this to be on the list??




That it's almost BASEBALL season ~ October to March is like the longest 6 months of the year!  I mean I can still enjoy a good 12-4 Cowboys season, but I'm glad it's over and we can FOCUS!




Okay, your turn to in the Blog Hop fun now!!!  Add your link below!

This is a hop to share all the things you are loving in your week.  Share recipes, pins, and the funny stuff happening in your life.   This hop will post every Tuesday at 10 pm central and stay open 3 days. 

Rules:
*Follow your host(s)
*Copy the Link Button 
*sign in and link your post
*Share the love with other hoppers


1 comment:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Lol!!! I look so smart with glasses. You just look stunning as always. stud hubs! Love it