Thursday, May 15, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 6


Blog Challenge Day 6:  Five Turn Offs

So I'm really not even sure why I'd need to answer this, since I'm not really in the market anyway, but I'll play.  If I were looking for a date these things would be serious turn offs:

1.  Jealousy ~ This is the worst!  Jealousy makes me feel like you don't trust me, I pride myself in being an honest, trustworthy person, and if I'm with someone, then I'm WITH them.  If people don' trust me, then I don't have time for them. 

2.  Controlling ~ I think this probably goes along with jealousy, but I can't stand when people that try to dictate what friends you have, when you can see them, where you live, what you wear, etc...  I'm pretty independent and could never deal with it.  Luckily I don't have to, but it even makes me mad to hear about it when others do.

3.  Lies ~ I believe I listed honesty yesterday, so lies are a big no, no.  I can't stand them.  I think I'd rather hear the truth, even if it hurts, than be lied to.

4.  Playing games ~ All this stupid stuff that goes on in the dating scene, not texting back, should I call first?, making plans and then flaking out....I don't have time for that.  Either you're interested or you're not.  Don't make me wonder.

5.  Yankees Fan ~ Need I say any more?

Let me just point out again how blessed I am to have someone in my life who fits yesterday's description and not have to deal with any of this!! <3 font="">



No comments: