Monday, May 19, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 7


Blog Challenge Day 7: Four Guilty Pleasures

1. Days of Our Lives ~ Yes I still DVD and watch it!  I usually only actually watch every 3rd day or so...and sometimes I'll have 3 weeks worth on there that I haven't had time for and have to do a marathon, but yes I'm caught up. :P  




2.  Baseball ~ I don't know if this counts, because I'm a proud Rangers fan! But people try to make me feel guilty because baseball has been known to take precedence over other things....ask my mom, or my kids.  I'm sure they'd have a list! :P




3.  Shoes ~ So really more of an addiction, I'd say.  But a new pair of shoes make me feel good, no matter what kind of day I've had.



4.  Ice Cream ~ I mean who doesn't love ice cream?  (other than my diet)  I'm sure I probably eat way more of it than I need.



No comments: