Thursday, May 15, 2014

May All Your Days be Bright

I don't know why I titled that this way, it's corny I know.  But it's May and I haven't updated on my 2014 progress.  I guess I felt like it should be something witty...#FAIL

So this month is already super busy and there is a lot going on, and coming up, but not much being accomplished.  

8.  Be Intentional ~ I've kind of established a schedule now, I've been waking up around the same time and having my coffee and quiet time before work.  I still need to get to bed earlier so I can refine this and work in some time to exercise too, but let me tackle one thing at a time.

12.  Pie of the Month ~ So I mentioned how busy this months is....Tonight was pie night, but the next 2 Thursdays are already booked, so I did both pies in one night.  For dinner, Beef Chili and Cheese Pie and for dessert, Red Velvet Pie.  Yum!

23.  Complete a Challenge ~ I'm halfway through a Blog Challenge issued by my friend Rachel (check out her page here).  I think I only skipped one day, so I'm on track to finish my 10 day challenge in 11.  It's been kinda hard to share stuff about myself, but kinda fun too.  The really hard ones are still coming up...

28.  Listen to my entire iTunes library (2291/5096) ~ So I think last update I was in the 'H' songs.  I am now more than halfway through the I's.  This has been the biggest group to date, 418 songs that start with I.

36.  Blog Regularly ~ So I was hoping my challenge would help here.  It's been a couple of weeks since my last update, but I've posted more in the past week than I have since I started this thing, so...yeah...

I'll try to post some random stuff that's going on... a couple of things that immediately come to mind are:

Graduation


Birthdays




And of course Rangers Games!



No comments: