Saturday, September 20, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 20 thru 23

Pair 20
I wore this pair last week to church on Wednesday night with some denim capris.  I've had these forever, I got them on the clearance rack and DSW.  Their actually a size too big, but I couldn't pass them up.  This is also the other pair of Jessica Simpson that someone comments on every time I wear them.   "Those are so cute!"

Jessica Simpson ~ 4" heel

Pair 21
These I wore to a bachelorette dinner for my friend Laura.  I wore them with a black & white chevron dress.  I honestly don't even remember where I got these shoes??  I want to think maybe they are from JustFab and I've had them probably 4 years or so...

Paprika ~ 4" heel

Pair 22
These booties I got at TJMaxx about 3 years ago I think.  I got them for about $30 and I love them.  I wore these to church on Sunday with jeans and a purple tunic type top.

Chinese Laundry ~ 4" Bootie

Pair 23
This pair I've had FOREVERRR.....I don't remember where I got them, but if I had to guess I'd bet they are at least 6 or 8 years old....notice the point. Plus this pair is kind of short compared to what I normally wear these days.  LOL  Anyway, I wore these Wednesday night to church with jeans and a black top.

Wild Diva ~ 3" heel

No comments: