Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 24 thru 27

Sorry - the last couple of weeks have been pretty busy for me, I got married this past weekend!!  Here are the last few pair I wore out my closet recently...

Pair 24
I wore this pair to 16's birthday party and out on the square.  I got them last fall from JustFab.  Paired with jeans and a purple ruffle top.

JustFab ~ 5 1/2" heel


Pair 25
This was my first ever pair I purchase from JustFab back in 2010.  They are another pair that get comments of appreciation EVERY time I wear them.  What girl doesn't need red shoes?!?!  I've worn them with everything, but this time with jeans and a black top.  Can't remember where we went that day...

JustFab ~ 5" heel


Pair 26
I was challenged to wear EVERY pair in the closet.  These are my trusty running shoes, they've seen several miles in the past few weeks.  I had a certain dress to fit into!!

Asics


Pair 27
This pair my BFF gave me for Christmas last year.  I wore them the day after my wedding and even walked around Bass Pro Shop in them....I may have been a little out of place! LOL

INC ~ 5" heel


I'm waiting to get some pictures back, but pair 28 was new and it was the first time I wore them.  They're pretty special! ;-)

No comments: