Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hello October


So not too much going on yet in October, still getting used to having a man in the house and enjoying our newlywed status. =)

I really feel like we just falling into sync, and already feel so comfortable with our schedules.  I'm so incredibly blessed and happy right now. <3 div="">

Here's a quick update from the last couple of weeks.   Other than going back to work, my sister came into town for the weekend last week with her kids.  As far as the list goes, it's pretty sparse.  I need to start planning some more outings!

12.  Pie of the Month ~ So I haven't made our scheduled pie of the month yet for October, but we had extra pie!  I encourage you to try the Chicken Taco Pie, quick and easy!  Coming up this month though we'll have Spaghetti Pie, and Coconut Cream (one of my FAVORITES!, maybe I should make 2).

Chicken Taco Pie

25.  Follow a Budget ~ We're having to learn how to live on a  combined income again and to share financial decisions and responsibility.  We sat down and had our first budget meeting last week, it went pretty well, no disagreements.  We looked at a couple of things we could combine to save some money and are working on those changes.  So far so good, I'm sure like everything else in our relationship, it will fall into place.  God is Good!

29.  Finish Christmas Shopping by Thanksgiving ~ I feel like I'm SERIOUSLY behind on this task!  I mean....I've started a list....and I bought one gift so far...Thanksgiving is only 7 weeks away!  Heck for that matter, Christmas is only 11!! :-/  I think I'll do a little online shopping today! #justsayin

44.  Shoe Challenge ~ I had been trying to hold off and display my wears in order, but I'm still waiting on some wedding pics to get the pictures of those. Plus, I haven't been out much the last couple of weeks and have either been barefoot most of the day, or wearing an 'old trusty' pair to run errands or whatever.  Here are a couple I've worn since September, we'll just have to circle back around to the wedding shoes.

Shoe Challenge


No comments: