Saturday, October 11, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 28, 29 & 30

Pair 28
More Barbie Shoes!! I seriously have like 3 pair of these bright pink shoes, I think this pair is my favorite.  Wore these to dinner with my Boo last weekend.  Another pair of JustFab, probably 2-3 years old, and always an attention getter. :)

JustFab ~ 5 1/2" heel

Pair 29
These are Steve Madden and no joke I wore them to work one day, and was stopped in the parking lot by a guy who explained that he was a performing transvestite and wanted to know where I'd gotten them, because they were SOOOOO CUTE!!  I wish I had a picture of him to add along with these, because honestly, I can't picture that he really makes a very attractive woman.  LOL

This week I wore them to church with a little blue high/low dress.

Steve Madden ~ 5" heel

Pair 30
These I had to dig pretty far back for, I'm trying to wear some of the older ones.  I've probably had these at least 6 or 8 years.  I believe I got them to wear to work when I use to have to go into an office everyday, and Stacy & Clinton insist that pointy toes make your legs look longer :P
This week I wore them to run a couple of errands around town, and to dinner with Jerry & Jared.  I don't remember where I even got them.

Joey ~ 31/2" heel

No comments: