Saturday, October 25, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 34, 35, 36 & 37

Pair 34
Reaching back for this pair. I think these are actually the 2nd pair of red shoes I ever got, the first pair got all beat up and had to toss them out. Anyway I wore this pair running some errands today to get my name changed, and even to a football game! 

                Lipstick ~ 3 1/2 heel

Pair 35
I feel like I had a big spurt of retail therapy about 4 years ago, because even though I have always loved shoes, it sure seems like I have said "I got these about 4 years ago" SEVERAL times in the past 30 pairs. LOL. Anyway, I actually found these on the clearance rack at DSW while out shopping with Laura and Monica. They hardly ever have a cute pair in my size.  This week I wore this pair out to dinner with friends. We drove out to Muenster to have some German food. Yum!
                   LAMB ~ 5 1/2 heel

Pair 36
This is another pair of JustFab shoes, they may only be 3 years old. I had to be in the office this day, so I totally wore them to work and dinner after with a colleague.  
                    JustFab ~ 4 1/2"

Pair 37
Another work day, I wore these to this office. Got them at Macy's 2 years ago with my employee discount. 

                  Alfani ~ 3 1/2 heel 



No comments: