Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 43, 44, 45

Pair 43 ~ 
Still working my way through some of the older pair.  The girls gave me these for Christmas one year.  I have the same pair in red and pink, which you've already seen.  These are a deep purple.  I wore them this time with jeans and a purple long sleeve top to church on Sunday.


3 1/2" heel




Pair 44 ~ 
Gosh...I've had this pair so long I don't even remember where I got them....or when!  I use to wear them to work all the time, usually with a skirt or suit even.  This time I wore them with jeans and a black top out for  a day of shopping.


3 1/2" heel



Pair 45 ~ 
This is the oldest pair yet!  My friend Beth took me out shopping for these, I think we found them at DSW and they are one of only 2 pair of kitten heels I own.  These things have got to be at least 1 years old! :O  I wore them with a black and white dress....dang my legs are white! >.<

kitten heel


No comments: