Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pair 46, 47, 48

Pair 46 ~ 
Back into some more fun shoes.  This is one of the few pair of ShoeDazzle shoes that I actually still like, that have held up relatively well.  I wore these to church with a gray sweater tunic and black leggings.  I love the pop of pink in these and always get compliments on them.  I've had these about 5 years.


ShoeDazzle ~ 5" heel



Pair 47 ~ 
I bought these about 5 years ago also, but this is actually the very first time I actually wore them!!  My sister had a similar pair that were Jessica Simpson that I loved but couldn't find anywhere.  Then I happened across these knock offs at a Sam Moon satellite store.  It was the last pair, and are a size 8.  Not sure why I went ahead and bought them, since I wear a size 7?  Anyway, I put pads in the bottom, as well as heel gripper pads and finally wore them...they still flipped on my heel just a little, and I was probably walking a little funny trying to keep them on.  But I wore them!  I still think they are super cute!  Wore them this time to dinner and the mall with my hubby with leggings and a babydoll dress.

Jessica Simpson Knockoff ~ 5 1/2" heel



Pair 48 ~ 
Finally the wedding shoes!! This is the newest pair I own.  You can't really tell from the pic, but they have an iridescent sheen to them and are ivory in color.  I love all the bling and sparkles, this was taken after the wedding when everyone had left and I finally sat down and relaxed.  Happy Day! :D

Wedding Shoes ~ 5 1/2" heel
I'm actually starting to get to the last few pairs....stay tuned.

No comments: