Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Still trying to figure out the whole linkup thing, but here goes for my 2nd installment of "What I'm Loving Wednesday."

I'm loving...My New Blog Design ~ I decided to give this thing a go and hope everyone is interested enough in what I have to say.  I took a 10 part course online on www.howtoblogdesign.com and I am loving Ro's site!  and of course my fancy new blog design! Please have a look around :)



I'm loving... Girls Night ~ I recently started a planned monthly girls night with some of my friends.  We've met 3 times now and we have a lot of fun just getting to catch up and do something fun.  Last night I hosted a Pinterest Party at my house.



I'm loving... My New Shoes ~ I got  a new pair this this week....actually 2! ...and a purse!  But lately I've been obsessed with chevrons, I got a chevron dress this summer, I put chevrons on my blog, and I saw these this week and HAD to have them...maybe I should have said, "I'm loving chevrons!"  LOL.  Anyway, now I'm dying to wear them.  I need to go someplace fun!




I'm loving... Baseball ~ I mean, I always love baseball.  I'm I'm super excited that Rangers pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training in 9 days!!!  I'm looking forward to a great season!




Home Improvements ~ I've been on a roll lately and can't stop thinking of all the updates I want to make.  As you know, if you read my blog, I recently redid my master bathroom and this week I started on the girls bathroom too!



So that's what I'm loving this week....what are YOU loving??


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! Yeah, figuring out the blog link up is complicated, I'm barely understanding it myself! :) Jodi and I are on week two ourselves.

I knew it wouldn't be a post about something you loved without shoes and baseball!! :) I can't wait for baseball season!

Hope to see you soon, it's been forever!

:)
Rachel

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I didn't set a Linz up to today's what I'm loving so that's my fault. I posted late because I was at GNO last night.,lol. Love those shoes!?

C said...

Those shoes are amazing! I'm so excited to read about bloggers who are excited for baseball season!