Thursday, February 19, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday....on Thursday



I was gonna try to keep up with this every week, but I got super busy this week and have already neglected my blog. :-/  So I know I'm late, but here's the current installment of "What I'm Loving..." on Thursday instead.

I'm loving...this video:

I saw this last week  on Facebook and I'm STILL cracking up, This is so funny because it is so TRUE!  Bahahahaha




I'm loving...Baseball:

It's SOOOO close!  Spring Training started this week!! Plus I'm going to Opening Day!  I. CANNOT. WAIT!!




I'm loving...Craft Beers:

We've recently been trying all these different craft beers and even went to a couple of local breweries.  Right now our favorite is the Cinnamon Horchata Ale.  I'm hoping it's not just a seasonal flavor because it's REALLY good.





I'm loving...Last Man Standing:

I haven't watched this in a few weeks and I started trying to clear off my DVR during a little insomnia bout the other night.  I was reminded how much I love Tim Allen.  He is so stinkin' funny!  I seriously was laughing out loud, I almost woke up the Studhubs.  I love that he's kinda crotchedy and opinionated and he's NOT worried about being politically correct all the time. Plus his little family is so REAL and not all phony and Hollywood...at least the actors play that way on the show! LOL



I'm loving...Kate White books:
I recently found a mystery available in my library's ebooks selection.  I thought it looked like it may be an alright read, so I went ahead and checked it out on my kindle.  I actually really enjoyed it.  Then being the OCD that I am, I realized that it was Book 4 in a series so of course I had to start at the beginning!  The main character and those around her are recurring, but they are written so that you able to follow along without HAVING to start at the beginning and you can follow the story just fine.  If you enjoy a chick-lit mystery, you should check her out.



Please join my link up =)

1 comment:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I am loving Rangers baseball too. Going to Opening Day. Just the thought of warm weather right now!
I found a really good Thursday Blog Hop called Favorite Things and since I am kind of bored with the whole requirements of hosting my own, I decided to join it so if you ever run into this problem again, its a good one. Check out my post today if you are interested.