Sunday, March 1, 2015

February in Pictures

This month was kind of crazy.  Even though it's the shortest month of the year, it stems like a lot happened.  So here are my favorite shots from February.

Still on my bathroom remodel kick, I redid the kids' bathroom too.  They love it because it's not princess anymore.  I just love it...




...Girls night this month was a Pinterest Party.  I hosted and provided supplies for a couple of simple crafts I found on Pinterest.  We made tile coasters and sharpie mugs.  Everyone else brought our refreshments from recipes, that they found on Pinterest of course...


...The girls were craving Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, I hadn't made one of these in AGES!  It was so easy and SO good!...
 

...Valentine's Day was this month, and right before Spring Training.  I love this one!  Can you tell I kind of have a one track mind?...


...We've kind of been on a microbrew kick lately.  These are a couple of our current favorites...


...This Chicken and Wild Rice Soup hit the spot on a cold February evening...


...We went to see The Blasters again this year.  Of course it turned cold again the day they came to town, but at least this year the show was INDOORS!  These guys actually rock out pretty good for their age...


...We had all the kids this year on Valentine's weekend, so we went out for an awesome date day the following weekend.  We started out with a trip to the gun range, So fun!...


...Then went to Mi Cocina for lunch.  This Agave Jalepeno Margarita was the bomb!...


...So after we had a beautiful weekend in the upper 70's, the bipolar Texas weather plunged to the 20's and dumped 5 inches of snow on us, then topped it off with some freezing rain and put the city in a seizure for the next week.  I think there's more in the forecast next week!  This photo is from my front porch after the first hour on Friday...


...In lieu of a snow angel...



...The Mixed Up Brownies I made for my girls weekend trip...


...My finally finished quilt!  It only took me about 7 years...


...It turned out to be a perfect weekend for a Girls Getaway with some awesome friends, leaving the Studhubs home snowed in with all 4 kids!


Check back next month!

No comments: