Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tell Your Story Tuesday...Challenge #4


Another week of Tell Your Story Tuesday....Link up below and play along :)

When you have a few minutes or a few days, what do you like to do in your “play” time?

This could go anyway you want, what you liked to do when you were a kid, what do you do now, something you want to do in the future.  It's your challenge so it can be whatever you want.  Don't make it too hard though, keep it simple and have FUN!

So hmmm....what do I like to do in my playtime?   Y'all know I'm a newlywed, right?

I mean...what?!  Oh what do I like to do...

As I kid I remember always playing outside.  Riding bikes, fishing for crawdads in the creek with bologna, making mud pies, and of course what girl doesn't like Barbies.



As a teenager, it was listening to music, laying out at Jan's pool, driving around, and really just all about hanging out with my friends.



As an adult, I started crafting.  I've tried it all, I did card making and paper crafts for a while, and scrapbooking, and quilting, I've painted glasses and done cross-stitch.  I guess I like to make things.  I do really enjoy that.



Let's see, lately I've been trying to blog something interesting, not sure I'm succeeding.

I'm a reader, I like mysteries.

I still like to do crafty stuff, and I've recently started trying to do DIY stuff, and I just finished my quilt.  I may start another one of those!


I love baseball and especially going TO the games in person.  I'm so thankful we have a major league team right here in the metro!



I really like getting together with my girl friends to hang out and have a glass of wine...or 3.

Sometimes I like to just sit on the couch with the Studhubs and watch TV.  Anything just to spend time with him. :)

I guess the hardest part these days is actually finding the freetime to play.

When I retire and the kids are all moved out, I think I'd like to travel.  I know that's what everyone says, but there are SOOO many places I've never been!  I think it would be fun to take a ballpark tour across the US.  I may put that on my Bucket List even.  "See a ballgame in all the Major League parks in the US."





What about you, what do YOU like to do??


UPDATED: Accompanying scrapbook page...


No comments: