Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I'm Loving... Wednesday


My next installment in "What I'm Loving Wednesday"  - Thanks to Rachel for letting my play along. :)

This week I'm loving...

...Warmer weather 
This coming week's forecast is ways better than last week's, and it looks like we're finally done with the freeze risk!  I took the down comforter off the bed this week and am planning to head to Home Depot this weekend to look for some new landscaping options!



...Baseball all around me
It seems that everyone is getting ready for baseball season to start and it's getting REALLY close.  The news is giving Spring Training reports every evening, I'm getting ESPN updates on my phone almost every day, my twitter timeline is talking about it all day and even my dessert the other night looked baseball themed to me!  (Studhubs said "only you!") LOL




...Weekends alone
With 4 kids, Studhubs and I rarely get alone time.  I look forward to Saturday mornings when we don't have to get up early and get some snuggle-time.  I especially love when we leave in the morning, and get to spend the day together without anyone else.  Whether that be just running errands, grabbing lunch or a movie, or wasting some time, or even all of the above.  I just love getting to spend time together!


...Good news
It seems like some things have just recently been falling into place on a few things.  I found out the other driver's insurance has accepted liability and my car is finally fixed, my insurance didn't go up as much as I had feared by adding a new driver, and we DON'T owe the IRS any $$ this year.  Those are all good things in my book.  Sometimes it's the simple ones. =)



What are YOU loving this week??

What I'm Loving Wednesday

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so loving this warmer weather too!! It's perfect for BASEBALL!! I love seeing all the baseball tweets. Ah, it's the most wonderful time of the year. Lol. Thanks so much for linking up!! :)

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

You didn't tell me that the insurance finally accept liab!!! See, listen to me and things get done! Haha!