Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tell Your Story Tuesday...Challenge #7



Have you ever seen a magazine article or an ad with numbers in bold, and then some information that is pertinent to that number? Well, that is the inspiration for this week’s challenge!

****************************************

You can do this a couple of different ways. You can make a list from 0-10 (or even to 20!), and think of something about you for each number.

Here are a few things to give you a jump-start:

Places I’ve lived.
Years I was in formal schooling.
Years I have been married/dating.
My age.
Number of children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews/brothers/sisters/etc.
Pairs of shoes/ties/jeans/sweaters/etc. I currently own.
Bedrooms in my current home.
Minutes I spend getting ready for the day.
Traffic tickets I’ve gotten.
Countries I’ve visited.
Boys/girls I kissed.
Years I was/have been in the military.
Years at my current job.
Cars I’ve owned.
Times I brush my teeth each day.
Times I change my clothes each day.
Minutes/hours I spend on the computer/facebook/blog/etc. each day.

And yes, the list can go on and on…!

****************************************


This one is actually way easier to scrapbook than just list here, because just a list kind of lost the effect.

What numbers best represent you?    




ME ~ By the numbers...


6 - Months I have been married.

2 - Number of children I have.  I also have 2 step-children

59 - Pairs of shoes in my closet!


1 - Times I’ve been outside the U.S.

5 – Number of accidents I’ve been in.

1 - Childhood friend I’m still in contact with, regularly.

25 - Years at my current job.

7 - Cars I’ve owned.

22 – Purses in my closet, plus the one I’m carrying this month

24 – States I’ve been in/through


536 – Number of friends of facebook, I didn’t even know I knew that many people!?!


What's your story?

1 comment:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I love this, now let's do a baseball one! I will start
6-number of Opening Days I have made in a row.
5-Number of current or past MLB ballparks I have been to, so far.
2-Number of teams I follow
4-Number of World Series Games I have been to.
1-Number of Ballparks I have attended the 1st game ever at. (The Ballpark In Arlington.)
12-Number of Rangers Post Season games I have been at.
34- Number of years I have been a Texas Rangers Fan
OMG! this could go on forever.