Thursday, March 19, 2015

What I'm Loving / Favorite Things


It's really hard to come up with different things for two posts a week, but I love linking up with these fabulous ladies!  So this week I combined, hope nobody minds, and here are my Favorite Thins, that I'm loving this week...

I'm loving... Banana Pudding Pie!
I have always loved Banana Pudding and who doesn't love pie??  (I feel like I say that a lot. LOL) Well this pie both great things rolled into one!



I'm loving...Rangers games on my TV again!!
So what if it was only a pre-season game.  I love being able to watch my games again, and it won't be long til I'm at the park!!


I'm loving...Getting my jog on.
I've been so lazy, I just can't deal with the cold.  But I was off work this week for Spring Break with the girls, and I got up early 3 days (so far this week) and went for a walk/run.  I haven't run in so long, I'm having to work back up but I feel great and I've only had 2 cups of coffee all week!


This barn...
I see this little barn on my run in the morning, it's on the farm behind my neighborhood.  It was foggy this morning and I loved the way it looked so I snapped a pic.  There's a donkey that I've several days over the past week hanging out in the doorway when it rains.


What are your favorite things this week??

What I'm Loving Wednesday








1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you for always linking up!! :) I'm so excited that Rangers baseball is back (even if it's only Spring Training). Not much longer until the season starts!!

:)