Friday, May 9, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 2


Day 2 ~ Nine Books I'd like to read:

Gosh this one is HARD!  I mean I like to read, but I don't have a stockpile of them that I can't wait to dig into.  I can think of a couple that I have always meant to read, but never gotten to, plus I heard about a new one coming out in a series I've read from book 1.  But other than that...I had to go do some surfing! LOL  Here are my choices, in no particular order:

1.  Calico Joe ~ Ok this one I saw Rachel's page and I've ready all of his other books, PLUS it's about Baseball!!!


2.  The View From Here ~ I heard about this one a couple of years ago and just haven't gotten around to it...


3.  Beyond Belief ~ I know my Rangers friends will hate me for admitting it, but yes I still want to read this one too.


4.  Top Secret Twenty One ~ I love me some Stephanie Plum, besides I've read and enjoyed the other twenty and this one comes out this summer.  Duhhh...



5.  The Girl Who Was Saturday Night ~  this one came from my surfing experience, it's listed on Real Simple Readers Review the Best Books of 2014 so I may as well give it a read.



6.  The World as I Remember It: Through the Eyes of a Ragamuffin ~ I saw the Ragamuffin movie a month or so ago and so I'm inspired to read his stories.




7.  The Alchemist ~ I just had always heard this was pretty good.  Kind of wanted to check it out.



8.  Ladies Night ~ Chick lit from my surf experience, but it got good reviews.



9.  Spying in High Heels ~ I've actually wanted to check out this author for a while...I mean DUH it's a murder mystery about shoes!!



What's on YOUR list???

No comments: