Saturday, May 10, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 3


Blog Challenge Day 3 ~ Eight places I'd like to visit

Wow!  There are so many interesting things I'd love to go and see, and do in my lifetime.  To narrow it down to just 8....yikes!
Well here is I guess the top picks, in no particular order:

1.  San Francisco ~ Ok so I've been here before, but I just really love San Francisco.  Besides I have friends & family not far from that area that I don't see nearly enough.


2.  The Grand Canyon ~ This is one of those wonders that I never got to see as a kid and have always wanted to!  It just looks like it would be so majestic to me =)


3.  Destin, Florida ~ I know this is probably all touristy, but the beaches look so nice and I've never really had a real beach vacation.


4.  Las Vegas ~ I know, I know....but I've never been there!  


5.  Paris ~ I mean what girl doesn't want to go to Paris?!  See the Eiffel Tower, have lunch at a patio cafe, maybe a little shoe shopping... ;-)


6.  Aurora Borealis ~ I know there are a couple of place I could go to see this, depending on the time of year.  And honestly I don't care where I watch from, but I want to see this one day!


7.  Italy ~ When I go, I want to make several stops...Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Tuscanny....I want to see it all!


8.  The Sea of Stars, Maldives ~ How cool is this???


So there ya go....eight of the awesome things I'd love to visit, see, experience.  Maybe I'll see you along the way!

Trish

PS.  And don't forget to go check out my friend Rachel's blog (she's the one who inspired me to do this challenge), click here!  







No comments: