Monday, May 12, 2014

10 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 4



Blog Challenge Day 4:  Seven favorite posts from my blog
Wow this was kinda hard! I didn't even realize I've had this blog since 2007, until I went back and looked to try and do this post. Crazy! Click on the titles to check them out, in case you missed 'em the first time.

1.  First Post ~ So yeah it was corny but it was my very first so of course I have to include it.

2.  2008 ~ Ok so this is probably creating, but this is a group of posts. I use to be pretty talented!

3.  2010!! ~ No I didn't do it again. Well kind of.... This is actually the first time I decided to makes big to do list. 101 things in a year. Boy was I optimistic!! Lol you'll notice my list for 2014 is much smaller! ;-)

4.  The End ~ ...of 2010. I didn't do too bad for my first time. Thus is my list of accomplishments for 2010.

5.  Do Over ~ So yes I'm doing it again. My list of 'To Dos' for 2014. I'm more realistic these days. ;-)

6.  Rejoice ~ This one just makes me feel good. I have a lot to be thankful for.

7.  Bumbleberry Pie ~ This pie is awesome and my favorite one so far this year.

Thanks for reading!


No comments: