Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shoe Challenge ~ Pairs 38, 39, 40, 41, & 42

So I guess I may be a little behind in my posts for the last couple weeks!  Here are the last several pairs I've worn on my journey through my shoe closet...

Pair 38
I got this pair probably 5 years ago from Shoe Dazzle.  I just really liked the pink and orange color combination that year for Spring.  Honestly I don't know why they are still in my closet, I hate how my pink toe falls out the side, the opening is too wide for my foot.  Plus the inside fell apart after I only wore them a couple of times.  I'm no longer a member of Shoe Dazzle, because their stuff is just CHEAP. :-/

This week I wore these with a brown dress that knots at the bust.

ShoeDazzle ~ 4 1/2" heel



Pair 39
This pair came from JustFab.  I had to have this pair because they were close to a pair of Louboutin's  I was dying to have.  These were the much less expensive option.  I love them and always get compliments on them.  I wore them to work and dinner with a friend in town from Boise, with jeans and a black top.  And JustFab's product is way better made than Shoe Dazzle, I've not had a pair fall apart yet!

JustFab ~ 5" slingback


Pair 40
Another pair from JustFab.  It's a monthly club, I went a little wild for a while!  Anyway, I just got these last fall, they are a snakeskin boot, and I wore them with a dress that Legia had given me for Christmas the year before and leggings to church.

JustFab ~ Snakeskin Boot (4")


Pair 41
This pair of boots I've had for several years, I'm gonna guess at least 8 years ago.  I can't even remember where I bought them, the brand is Nickels?  They are a soft leather pointy toe boot, I wore them out running errands and I think to dinner, paired with jeans and a sweater.

Nickels ~ 3 1/2" heel


Pair 42
Ok so this is another pair of Shoe Dazzle.  I kind of like this pair with the studs and the rich chocolate color.  I wore these with jeans and a sweater to the grocery store the other night.

Shoe Dazzle ~ 3" heel


So I actually love that my friends text me out of the blue when they see cute or crazy shoes, or when they see something that makes them think of me.  Here are a few...

"Saw these and thought of you..."
And I loved this whole conversation...




From my best friend...


And everyone wants pictures!

WITH my best friend...




Leopards, and tigers, and snakes...OH MY!


With my oldest...


With my sisters...


And one night some random guy we didn't know at Ghost thought this was cool and took our picture...


No comments: