Sunday, April 5, 2015

March in Pictures

Another installment of my month in pictures, did March just totally FLY by or what?!?!  I can't believe it's already April, and I've been married for 6 months, and baseball season officially opens TOMORROW!

As I mentioned, it kind of felt like a whirlwind, but here are a few favorite moments from my month...

It started off with, after a few beautiful days in the mid-70's, we got one last snow storm...


...which Shelley and I drove through to get to a girls retreat weekend, we were NOT missing out on some girl time!  I went with these two beautiful ladies to a B&B near Canton for a productive crafting retreat.

...where in between a little shopping, I worked on finishing my quilt that I started piecing together several years ago and never completed.  I am proud to say I got it DONE and now proudly  display it in my bedroom!

...after I got back, my youngest daughter officially passed her driving test and got her license!


...as the 30 day countdown to Opening Day drew near, I started seeing signs EVERYwhere, tell me this doesn't look like a baseball on my dessert??


...and suddenly it was on my television...


...and Studhubs surprised me with a brand new t-shirt!


...other signs of Spring.  Suddenly 2 weeks after that last snow, suddenly the trees are in bloom.


...and we tried a new pie!  This Banana Pudding Pie is super creamy and full of flavor, try it here.


...I couldn't resist taking this picture of this little barn in the fog on my morning jog.  I just think it's kind of cute.  There is usually a little donkey that stands in the doorway.


...this is a Habanero Margarita the Studhubs and I tried, it was pretty spicy but really good!


...I went out shopping and running errands with my mom and stopped at Cheesecake factory for lunch.


...more margaritas on the patio during a particularly beautiful evening with the Studhubs.


...and ended the month with a Spring thunderstorm, here's the beautiful sunset after it passed through.



That's my March this year, how was yours??

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun month! It did go by very fast. The quilt is beautiful! I'd love to learn to quilt.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa! It's easier than you'd think, this was my first one :)