Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday...



Last week got super busy and the only reason my Tuesday post went out, was because I had done it the week before and scheduled it to do so...

So here's a combined WILW from the last 2 weeks.  Thanks as always to Rachel and Jodi for hosting.

I'm Loving....that it's OFFICIALLY Baseball season!  - I went to 2 Home Opening weekend games and have had a chance to listen or watch all or part of a every game since, and I'll be back at the park when they come back from this road trip next week.  Of course I'd love it a lot more if we could actually win more than 1 games in a row and actually have a win a streak, and be above .500, but maybe that will be something I can include for next week's post!




I'm Loving....my Lady Banks rose bush - I brought this home as a scrawny 2 foot twig and planted it in the corner of my yard.  It has since grown into a monster, I've had to trim it back twice because it threatens to pull down mine and my neighbors fences!  It only blooms once a year, but then is green and full all season, but I love how pretty and lush the little yellow flowers are when it's in full bloom.




I know I only have 2 things on here, but it's already turning out to be another one of those weeks and I just wanted to be able to play this week!

Link up and play along with us:

What I'm Loving Wednesday


2 comments:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Have to tell you something funny, you were telling me Opening Day how Stud Hubs bought you that shirt...well turns out I have that and totally forgot until I was going through the Rangers Wardrobe the next day. I may have too many shirts. :)

Rachel said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting on last week's post- I've been so busy! Can't wait to go to a game with you this season. We must plan it! :)