Thursday, May 7, 2015

April in Pictures


Wow - I thought March flew by, where the heck did April go?!?  We're already a week into May before I realized it this time!  Why is it that the closer you get to the end of the school year, the more there is to do, and less time to do it in?  I've totally neglected my blog this last 2 weeks, and my faithful readers (if there really are any of those), but I plan to get back on track...

Here's a few things that caught my attention, (and my time) in April..

They say April showers bring May flowers, I don't know about that in Texas, but April does always bring Thunderstorms!  This was our first, luckily I was only on the tail end of it, but it did give me a pretty awesome sunset as it passed by...

...April also brought Baseball!  Studhubs and I caught a preseason game against the Mets and had some pretty awesome seats!..

...I was just happy to be back at the park!! <3 ...="" p="">
...I decided this month to actually scrapbook my Tell Your Story Tuesday series.  I haven't scrapped anything in years, so this is turning out to be a bit of a daunting task!  Check back often to read along...


...We had our monthly girls night and "favorite things" exchange.  Only a few of us got to come this month due to all the school activities they try to fit in during the last few weeks, but we had fun anyway. :) ...


...And OPENING DAY finally arrived!  I had a note for work and everything!  HAHA yes I really did text this pic to my boss!...

...I went to the park with Laura early and we crashed a tailgate party together....
...I also got to meet up with Rachel, whom I don't get to see near enough!...

...Opening ceremonies are always beautiful to behold...

...Diamonds are a girls best friend!...
...Besides baseball, this month we got invited to The Kessler Theater to see Tyrone Wells.  I was quite pleasantly surprised with all the acts, it was a great show and a great time with good friends...
...Me and my beautiful friend Nan...

 ...and a sunset that really caught my eye, by iPhone just really couldn't do it justice...

...And I think it's super sexy when my Studhubs cooking for me ...

...my Lady Banks rose bush was in full bloom this month...

...I just love the dainty little flowers...

...another fun night out with great friends at a new spot on the square called The Service Industry.  It's a great little casual spot that you should totally check out.  Shelley and I had Strawberry Fields...

...I baked a couple of pies for the Youth Group fundraiser, my submissions raised $130 for camp!...



...it was a sad day in Texas when Blue Bell announced a national recall.  But I still had some in my freezer and I am NOT letting it go to waste.  Recall be damned, I'm living on the edge!!...




...we sure did have some April showers, I better get LOTS of green in my yard this year from the monsoon that ended up flooding us out!...




...you didn't think I only caught one game this month, did you?  Had to get one with in with my bestie too! We took pics for her mom, her favorite is Elvis...


...Me and Janice cheering on our boys!...


...colorful dinner with a refreshing beverage, it has fruit, it's healthy! :P


So what all did YOU do last month?


No comments: