Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tell Your Story Tuesday...Challenge #12

I’m sure you’ve heard the saying that is so popular with weddings that goes, “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.” Well, this week’s challenge goes right along with that!

You really could inserts whatever you want here: something green, something squishy, something metallic, something cheap, something round, etc., but just to keep it fun, see if you can try to make it rhyme!

I’m still a newlywed so I went ahead and did it the old fashioned way.  Here were my something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue from my wedding in September.



Challenge 12: Find your favorite somethings and record a little bit about them!

Something...

...Old
I wore my great grandmother’s necklace.  I’m not even really sure what the center is, but it’s a silver necklace with a diamond in the center.  It’s really pretty and everyone loved it.



...New
Of course the dress and shoes were new.  Plus I bought new earrings.  The girls of course all got new dresses and shoes too.



...Borrowed
Really the only thing we borrowed, was the home where we got married.  It was a very small, private, laid back event, and our good friends Austin and Sue let us use their house.



...Blue
The blue was in my flowers, and on my cake.  And I made all the kids where blue as well.  They weren’t all formal or matchy-matchy or anything, but ya know….it was still a wedding.

As I mentioned, it was very small and informal, but it I still stressed all day to make sure everything was perfect.  And of course it was, I got to marry the man of my dreams! 





So how about you....what are your favorite somethings?

Link up and play along.


2 comments:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I really need to do this link on my Thursday blog. I am so jammed on Tuesday and Wed with It's Okay and What I'm Loving but I love this link up.
Have fun at the game tonight. XO

Unknown said...

You can do it whatever day you'd like. I wish you would do this one with me =) xoxo